Guidance for educational settings
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020
- Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 - A guide to inter-agency working to safeguard and promote the welfare of children . July 2018
- School Attendance Guidance 2019: guidance for maintained schools, academies, independent schools and local authorities (DfE). Published July 2019
- Exclusion Guidance 2017: exclusion from maintained schools, academies and pupil referral units in England Statutory guidance for those with legal responsibilities in relation to exclusion (DfE). Published September 2017
Safeguarding and online security
- "So You Got Naked Online" Released SWGfL guidance for young people who had already sent a 'sext'. Additional support material
- Undressed Song and Video (LGfL DigiSafe) to help schools and parents spread the message of never getting undressed in front of a phone, iPad or computer, for the very youngest primary pupils.
- Online Safety (Breck Foundation). The Breck Foundation campaigns for a safer internet for all children and young people. Breck's Last Game (certificate 15) has been rolled out in secondary schools across the UK to highlight the risks of grooming.
- Cybersecurity and Online Learning. Secure Schools Cybersecurity company have made available to schools without charge a new collection of documents covering security features of Video Teleconferencing (VTC) technology.